Natural, Holistic Therapies
Saga will discuss the type of treatment best suited for your needs, as well as lifestyle and self-help advice and techniques to help guide your ongoing wellbeing.
I believe that Reflexology stands out as a modality, because of its effectiveness in bringing balance to the nervous system, body and mind – and all that is needed is shoes and socks off, and feet up!
In the 75-minute session (75-minute initial with interview):
- I use a firm, intuitive and deeply connecting touch. The feet and lower legs are first relaxed by loosening up the muscles, joints and tendons. The main treatment sequence on the foot follows, with care around any tender areas. A heated towel is wrapped around the ‘waiting’ foot. I may incorporate Hot Stones, placed on and under the body, for warming the internal system and deeply relaxing the muscles. The entire feet and ankles as well as the whole lower legs (up to and including points around the knees) are treated and massaged. (Please wear trousers with wide or loose trouser legs).
- At the end a specialised Foot Massage with warmed oil and a bronze ‘Kasa bowl’, which is worked in a circular fashion on the soles of the feet, further harmonises the subtler energies within. This experience is particularly soothing, restful and blissful.
‘What do my feet tell?’
This question inevitably arises from clients. Yes, your feet do reflect your body/mind/soul and can indicate when, for example, a vital organ is either under or over-active. This is the job of a Reflexologist: to clear the neural (nerve) pathways in all Zones and Reflex areas of the feet/ankles and lower leg, giving special attention to any imbalanced areas. The whole body is brought into homeostasis this way.
Indian Head Massage Session
Indian Head Massage, on the opposite end of the body is a holistic and therapeutic treatment, beneficial both physically and psychologically.
In the 75-minute session:
- You will be comfortably positioned on the massage table and your back and spine is first massaged with warm coco-nut oil. Starting with gentle warming up of muscles and going into relaxing techniques alternating with slower, deeper pressure and circular movements on joints. I spend time on the specific areas needing more attention, like shoulders or lower back. The arms are massaged as well. Hot stone therapy is optional. Metameric massage may be incorporated – an effective technique for clearing neural pathways branching out from the spine. This is very balancing for the vital organs and the emotions. My Indian Head Massage is Therapeutic, Holistic and Intuitive
- Your neck, shoulders and arms are massaged again, more deeply, as you lie face up.
- A calming and soothing Facial Massage with special pressure points and the use of a bronze ‘Kansa wand’ to encourage elimination of excess acidity in the skin. This helps to re-invigorate and tighten loose facial tissue.
- Your scalp receives a variety of stroking techniques, massage rhythms and pressures that stimulate, balance and clear tensions/blockages of the head/sinuses and temples/jaw. Plenty of oil is used for nourishing the scalp and hair. It is optional to have your head and face oiled.
- After the hour is finished you may rest for another 5-10 mins in order to integrate the whole experience and deepen the relaxation response in the body. This can be an important part to include for most people.
Reflexology & Indian Head Massage Combo
Combining the two modalities in a longer session of 90-minutes for a deepening of the restorative and therapeutic effects.
- 90-minute Session
- Indian Head Massage using pure aroma oils (optional)
- Full Foot Reflexology Session
- Guided relaxation
- Hot stone therapy
- Energy healing
Indian Head Massage
Stress, Fatigue and Migraine Relief.
This treatment works very well for tension headaches and mental blocks, as well as sinus problems. In combination with a foot reflexology treatment, it gives a grounding and re-energising experience.
For your loved ones, family and friends.
Give the gift of wellness.
- 60-minute Reflexology session $100.00
- 90-minute Reflexology and Indian Head Massage session $150.00
Details for Voucher
- Mobile Treatments
- Wellbeing Days
- Breathing and Exercises
- Taster Sessions
- Self Help Techniques
- Life Style Advice
How Can We Help You?
- Adrenal fatigue
- Back and Neck Pain
- Burnout Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Lack of Energy
- Pain Relief
- Pregnancy, Before and After Childbirth
- Post-Surgery Recovery
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress and Fatigue
What Do We Do?
- Professional Reflexology
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stones
- Yoga Therapy
- Ayur Vedic Tools
- Essential Oils