Reflexologist Saga Juliet Gibbs
Therapist and owner of Saga2Wellness
Diploma in Reflexology 1998 at the Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies, Lancashire/UK.
Professional Member of Reflexology NZ. Committee member Southern Reflexology Group
Art of Living teacher
I have more than 20 years of experience working with natural therapies, yoga, meditation and breath work, creating a caring and healing environment for my clients. My strong affinity with working on feet, and the breadth of areas it can positively affect, led me to discover reflexology.
Through years of concentrating on and refining my skills and methods, I have developed a potent style of Reflexology that successfully improves back and neck pain, migraines, stress, fatigue and more.
I balance my life with nature walks with my dog Lili, yoga, dance/movement therapy, gardening, singing and connecting with family and friends.
My warm, caring nature is reflected in the environment I create and the quality of my treatments.
I am attuned to the needs of my clients, and bring an awareness of energy along with a range of skills to uplift and cleanse the body and mind at a deeper level.
Following the September 2010 Christchurch earthquakes, I co-facilitated the ‘De-Stress Course’ offered by the Art of Living Foundation NZ. This included effective breathing and yoga techniques, as well as awareness-building exercises and deep rest. This workshop ran fortnightly for a several years.
You can also find me at various health expos around Christchurch, where I deliver my wellness services to the people of Canterbury.
Memberships and Qualifications
- IIHHT – International Diploma in Reflexology, UK 1998
- Professional Member of Reflexology New Zealand (RNZ)
- Member of Southern Reflexology Group (SRG).
- Current First Aid Certificate
Saga’s ongoing training in reflexology and other therapies include:
- Maternity Reflexology (pregnancy, pre-childbirth, post-childbirth)
- Vertical Reflexology (standing reflexology for musculoskeletal issues)
- Craniosacral Reflexology (gentle manipulation of the spinal flow)
- Chi Reflexology (combines Chinese philosophy & medicine with reflexology)
- Ayurvedic Reflexology (ancient, holistic foot techniques)
- Reflexology and Cancer (support on cancer journey)
Reflexology and Pain (techniques to address pain)
- Ayurvedic Panchakarma Technician (cleansing & rejuvenating the system)
- Marma Therapy (manipulation of subtle energy)
Touch For Health Kinesiology (muscle testing)
- Reiki (Usui) 1 and 2 (utilising life force energy)
Quantum Touch Therapy (healing based on life energy)
Saga is a warm, caring & highly skilled practitioner. A lovely space and use of all sorts of oils and the hot stones makes a session with Saga something else. I have already booked my next two-hour spot.